Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Muggles No More

Today has been an interesting day. In the lovely Concepts of Fitness class, we were told to dress in yoga gear. What did we do? Yoga! And a bit of Pilates. It was comical to see some of my friends stretch into the downward dog position, and I'm sure I was no serious matter either. (Although I must say I preferred the upward dog over the downward one.)
I feel like things from my past keep coming up and haunting me on this campus. Which is definitely not preferable. But other than a few ghosts, I enjoyed a lunch in the caf with Kristen, and then got to meet Mitch, my friend who never ceases to make me laugh.


This is one of my best friends, Jenn, and me, in our natural element. We are made to be wizards, I believe. I obsess over living at Hogwarts far too much for my own good. Sometimes in Biology, I pretend I'm in Transfiguration. I know I'm no Muggle, and certainly no Squib. Whenever I need a good grin, I check out this picture and I smile. It was made by the very talented Elliot because he saw our nerdy wall to wall on facebook about being in a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.


Sometimes I can be a bit odd, and bring my apple to class. Kristen likes to taunt me about it. It's not so weird, really...I really do love apples.
Anyway! Time to go to the library. And I should probably be a little more studious and you know, actually study.

No comments:

Post a Comment