I've never had a blog before. And to be honest, I've had a difficult time keeping up with journals in the past (until recently, that is, when I seem to find myself with an ever-steady stream of thoughts spilling out of my brain). But I'm going to give this a try (thank you, Serena, for the encouragement)! I think it's a decent way to express yourself, get your thoughts out there, and, in a weird way, self-soothe. I'm not sure who will read this, but no matter. I'm sure I'll get some use out of it.
I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday. Though I felt this week rushed by in a blur, I will always feel a crash of relief after Biology class because I know that I am free. At least for a couple of short days.
Although I have not been particularly satsified with where I am at this point in my life, I'm truly trying to make do with what I've been given. I make weekly trips to the library, inhale books, return them, get more. I take lengthy, glorious naps. Occasionally, I dance around my room and find myself forgetting the things I'm displeased with.
My latest music obsession is Mumford and Sons. They are phenomenal.
Anyway. Now that I've regurgiated everything (or some of it, anyway) that's been running through my mind, I'd say it is time to catch up on some much needed sleep. I'll try to figure out more of this blog stuff at a later date!
bravo, bravo!
ReplyDelete