Now, there's not much I can truly say about the movie except IT WAS AMAZING. I was so impressed at the way the writers used original quotes and did not take too much liberty with the plot like they have previously. There were a few odd parts that I could have warped a bit or done without, but overall, it was, if I dare to say, "bloody brilliant." The music, composed by Alexandre Desplat (one of my favorites!), was beautiful and the mood of the seventh novel- dark and quickly paced- was captured perfectly. I am so pleased that I attended my first midnight Harry Potter movie release and I will definitely have to dream up some way of occupying my mind because July/Part II is going to seem like a million years away. J.K. Rowling is a brilliant person with brimming creativity at her beck and call. Without her, I know my childhood would have severely missed out on what is one of the best phenomenas of our Muggle world!Broe
No comments:
Post a Comment